Sanitation and hygiene will help you lead a healthy life. Here’s how you can make it an everyday habit…
1. Use sanitizer: Always carry a sanitizer handy; keep it along with you wherever you go. Use it especially before you eat and after you use the bathroom. These are the prime times when you are prone to catch diseases.
2. Bath twice a day: Bathing is a daily habit which will cleanse your body and reduce the chances of any illnesses, it is extremely important. It not only keeps you clean but also opens up your pores and helps your skin to keep hydrated.
3. Wash your hands: Wash your hands and feet when you get home from a long day at work or school. Your hands and legs catch the most germs and dirt. If you eat without a good wash you may fall sick
4. Cut your nails: Long nails start accumulating a lot of dirt and germs which can be very unhealthy for your system because you use your hands the most. Make sure you cut your nails at least once a week. This will help in keeping the dirt and germs away.
5. Wash your hair: Hair always tends to react to the environment very quickly. It accumulates a lot of dirt and grime and germs. Wash them regularly to keep lice away and to keep your hair dandruff-free.
6. Visit an ENT specialist: Your ears and nose need to be cleaned periodically. They catch a lot of dirt over time and an ENT will let you know if you’re safe from any common allergies and diseases as well. This will not only keep you away from danger but also clean up your ears and nose as and when required